If you take care of the small things,
the big things take care of themselves.
You can gain more control over your life by
paying closer attention to the little things.”
~ Emily Dickinson, 1830 – 1886
If you take care of your diapers, they will last a long time, even through multiple kids (If you have multiple kids that is. ?).
Here is our step-by-step recommendations:
- Remove child from diaper (not optional)
- Dispose of any waste into toilet (if any)
- Remove insert, load insert and diaper into washer
- TIP: Store used diapers in a wetbag or in hamper with airflow to combine washes and bulk load. If only washing a few diapers, throw some towels in. This helps with agitation..
- Wash once, peel from drum, wash again.
- Tumble dry.
- Place insert back in diaper and use when ready.